Thursday, May 10, 2018

My Stuff

I do plenty of things like code. Scratch is one of them. it is an interactive coding website. I also do dragon cave. you can breed dragons and raise them.


Dragon Cave
i have a small scroll and i have some doubles. I have a double nebula and two double headed dragons. I want a white dragon and a black dragon. I have no hybrids and no created dragons (undead dragons, neglected dragons) i also have no breed-less dragons (paper dragon) or flightless dragons (sweetling dragon, aegis dragon)



Scratch
I make my own games on scratch. they are fun to make. the one i'm making currently is a jade mountain academy game from wings of fire. If you are creative or want to try coding, you can do it. It is a relatively easy code with blocks, and it is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment