Monday, May 21, 2018

Dragon Cave

Hello Everyone! I am posting about dragon cave today!Dragon Cave is a fairly interactive online collecting website where you can collect eggs and raise dragons. You can breed, trade, name, and collect your dragons. I think it is very fun but that is just my opinion, you see, my sister does not like it as much.

Special ThingsThere are special events on every holiday, usually lasting 1-2 days, but sometimes lasting more. then there are other things that last longer or are a permanent part of the website. 
  • The graveyard is a place that displays all the dead dragons/eggs on the website. If you find what you're looking for you can see all the dead eggs and gravestones. 
  • Holiday events are random things that happen during major holidays, like the 2018 Easter egg hunt or the 2018 April fools day joke that turned dragons green for a day. and valentines day 2018 was a flower hunt/card giveaway.
  • The Raffle allows you to get a prize dragon if your name has been drawn. there are 60 winners for east and west - 5 gold, 10 silver, and 15 bronze winners.
My Dragon Cave
My friend and i play dragon cave together. she sends me some of her dragons, and i receive them.
here is a link to my dragon cave scroll : QueenGlory's scroll 
tsiska
ryoko
ryotai



No comments:

Post a Comment