Monday, July 15, 2019

Germany part 4 : Kiara

Day 1: I am so excited to see Kiara! Today we went to Basteibrücke, and walked around there. It was very pretty, and I got to climb rocks around that area. We are staying at the four lions hostel.

Day 2 : Today we went to Konigstein fortress. Kiara and I went ahead to play for a little bit.

Day 3 : We walked a different trail to Basteibrücke. We also went to play at a little beach that Kiara found.

Day 4 : Kiara and I went to the woods by her house and built a fort. We stayed there nearly the entire day. We also saw a cat and called it Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Day 5 : We biked to a large park today. It had many ropes and bridges and a hamster wheel. We stayed there for a while and then we went back home. My friend and I went back to the fort and we saw that an area was roped off. Kiara went in and found an old object under a rock. She thought it was an old bomb. She called her dad who worked for the EOD. He said it might be. We also showed my parents a play that we made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment