Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Germany part 3 - Salzburg, München, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Nürnberg

Salzburg : We went to the Hohensalzburg fortress, where we saw the marionette museum. We didn't get to go far inside though. Then, my sister wanted to watch a trick bike competition. After that, we went to the Domgrabungs museum, and saw all the old church pieces that they excavated. After that, we saw Mirabell gardens, and we wandered around and found a playground. The last thing we did was Hellbrunn gardens, which was kind of pretty. There were a few fountains, and I found another playground.

München : In münchen, we first went to the Olympiastadion. I saw the eisarena, but it was closed and I didn't get to go inside. After that, we went to the Nymphenburg gardens. There were cool statues of greek gods and a huge fountain. After that, we wandered around a little behind the gardens. Then, we went to the old town, and watched the glockenspiel. The glockenspiel is really cool. Finally, we went to the English gardens. There were a few fountains, and a cool area on the river that people could surf on.

Garmisch-Partenkirchen : First, we took a cogwheel train up to Zugspitze. We got to climb a few rocks, and sled on a glacier. It got really foggy after that. We took a cable car up to zugspitze, but all we saw was fog and clouds. My family has bad luck with mountains and weather. After that, we went to Eibsee for a little bit, and stayed to watch the ducks by the bridge. Last, we went to Partnachklamm. It is a gorge where there is a natural tunnel near the river. I did not like that. It was too loud and cramped for me. Also, it kept dripping on me.

Nürnberg : Today, we went to Nürnberg and saw the old Nazi party grounds. We walked around the lake a little. After that, we walked around the old town a little, and saw someone playing a marimba. We also saw a living statue. I am currently on a train to Berlin to see my best friend. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment