Monday, December 10, 2018

Prisoner of the Phantoms : an Animal jam story.

continued from last post
Chapter 2 : the Phantom Factory
           The phantom leads me to a large room with other animals and phantimals. I look around and see animals doing all kinds of evil jobs. I see Hope working on a strange machine with all sorts of pipes. He pushes me to the machine as well. Hope is working on a section of pipes. "What is this machine?" I ask Hope. A quiet voice responds. "These are phantom pipes" It says. Soon, a fox comes out from the side. "Hope, can you hand me more pipe corners?" "who are you?" I ask. "I'm Amir" The fox responds.
        Amir is very clever and is the first to get her part of the pipes done. She asks the phantom about extra parts, and, surprisingly, he gives her the parts she asked for. She hands some of the pieces to Hope, who skillfully adds a gate to block the flow of phantom water. "You're very clever" I say to Amir. "Thanks" says Amir.
       A phantom walks by and grabs my chain with surprising force, and drags me to the phantom cell.

To Be Continued
       
        

No comments:

Post a Comment