Friday, December 7, 2018

Prisoner of the Phantoms: an Animal Jam story Chapter 1


Chapter 1: Captured
        Today started out as any normal day. I went to Jamaa Township, traded a few items, and went back home. Once I was there, I felt something was wrong. I looked out my window and saw the Phantoms. I started packing immediately. I thought I would be able to escape before they arrived.
         I was wrong. By the time I had finished packing, the phantoms had surrounded my house. As they closed in around me, I blacked out. The last thing I remember was a large phantom grabbing me.
       When I wake up, I realize that I am in a cell of some sort. I sit up and look around. There are dark, goopy prison bars that hold me back from the main hall. I can see others in similar cages. A young arctic wolf was in the cell next to me. She said her name was Hope. There is also a badly written list of rules on the wall.

  1. the PhanTOm KinG Is ThE LeadEr.
  2. Do nOt brEaK The rUleS.
  3. Do noT ArgUe WitH tHe PhaNtOms.
  4. dO wHateVer The phAntOMs sAy
       Suddenly, a large phantom drifts in. Following him is a leopard, although it is terribly disfigured. It has greasy, clumped, patchy fur that seems to be partially covered in black goop. It's eyes are blank and seem to stare into the distance. I try to run, but the creature holds me tight while the phantom loops a dark chain around my neck.

To Be Continued

This story is based off of a video game called Animal Jam. The glossary is below
Jamaa : the land that animal jam takes place in.
Phantom : black, evil creatures that are the dark side of animal jam.
The creature is called a Phantimal. They are half phantom creatures

No comments:

Post a Comment