Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Ways I am a nerd/geek

My family is a very nerdy family. We like awesome things. I am very nerdy. I like the way my family plays.

Ways I am nerdy/geeky

  1. I am obsessed with felines/canines, and I know random facts
  2. I write my own fan-fiction with my friend
  3. I love acting
  4. I ♡ cats
  5. I've memorized some alchemical symbols like🜁,πŸœ‚,πŸœƒ, andπŸœ„
  6. I know digits of pi (a.k.a 3.1415936)
  7. I love to do art
  8. I am a fan of Wings Of Fire
As you can see, I am very nerdy/geeky. My family is also very geeky/nerdy.
My dad likes photography,
My mom likes music,
And my sister likes ninjas.

Have fun being geeky/nerdy (if that's your thing) Bye, Natali J.
 
favorite lines from random series
  1. "Oops, so much for the dragonets of destiny,"(wings of fire)(Princess Burn)
  2. "Fire alone can save our Clan."(warrior cats)
  3. "Roll to the left! use your fire! WHAT LEFT WAS THAT, STUPID!"(wings of fire)(kestrel)

No comments:

Post a Comment