Thursday, August 3, 2017

Last Days in Oslo and first days in Bergen

We saw three ship museums. Kon-tiki, Fram, and Norwegian Maritime Museum. I thought they were. I liked the ship and the kids' exhibits. At the Fram it had the giant polar ship and games to try being a polar explorer. The lighthouse in back was made out of trash from the harbor.

At Holmenkollen there was an obstacle course that we walked on. We went up the ski tower and I got to take a picture under the Olympic rings.

The long train ride was the most beautiful train ride in the world. I thought it was amazing. I drew a picture. There was a couple places where I got bored but it was nice.

Today we walked up Mount Fløyen. There was a climbing park with a tree house. We could see the city and part of the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment