Monday, June 19, 2017

Beginning of summer

For memorial day weekend we went to Oma and Opa's. We got to go swimming and I went off the diving board and went down the waterslide. I also got to go to a lot of graduation parties.

After that there teacher meetings and after that my best friend in the entire world came. We went to conquer Ninja warrior, tamarack nature center, the children's museum, punch pizza, hyland park,and lots of playgrounds. We also played Minecraft, made movies, and did a play.

Last week was camp Omega. I got a lot of early mornings and a lot of late nights. Also every night we got to do a campfire where we sang songs and worshiped the Lord. We also played a game called missionary where it was more of a simulation that we were trapped in a country where Christianity was not allowed and we tried not to be captured. We got captured anyway and talked people out of capturing us by telling then about the Lord.

We saw my uncles and aunts and both Omas and Opas last weekend.

This week is VBS at my church and basketball camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment