Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Life as a Dragon in QueenGlory's Tribe

Hi. my name is Isabella, and I am QueenGlory's First mate. I am here to talk about life in the tribe. I have divided it into 4 parts. hatchling, elder, flight patrol, and notator. Have fun!

Hatchling
hello. I am Duststorm, an adult member of the tribe. I remember what it was like as a hatchling. we were raised in an egg shaped nest and tended by gentle dragons. We could play as much as we wanted until we were mature. Then, we had classes like flying, hunting, and fire-breathing. 

Elder
Hello my name is ryotai, and i am an elder. Elders can take jobs but are senior, we mostly just sit around and tell stories to hatchlings.

Flight Patrol
My name is janus and i am in the flight patrol. every day, we fly around the territory and fly as fast as we can to report.

Notator
My name is Aiden and I am the notator. I basically just sit around and write stuff about the tribe so it can be kept in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment